Live a life that matters, ready or not, someday it will all come to an end. What will matter is not your success but your significance. Not what you got but what you gave. Not what you bought but what you built. Not your competence but your character.Learn More
Our Stories to share
Jay was hired for a CEO retreat we conducted. He did an amazing talk on mindfulness, being present, utilizing meditation to achieve a sense of fulfillment, and did an amazing workshop and guided meditation for our group. Everyone was very impressed and I give Jay the highest recommendation possible. I am excited to hear him speak at our TEDxGoldenGatePark event in October.
CEO, Money Inc
Jay spoke at our company on numerous occasions, and has brought a level of peace and understanding I rarely get to witness in a high paced startup. A combination of science and spirit, he is able to win over a diverse group quickly. I highly recommend any opportunity to spend some time with Jay.
Jay led a meditation workshop for my Senior Leadership team and their spouses. Some of my leaders were reluctant to participate, but Jay developed an immediate rapport with the entire group. He combined scientific evidence supporting meditation with some introductory practice. The session was a great success.
CEO, 511 Tactical
Zen Dinner Party
Saturday August 14
Atherton Hills Novato CABook Now
- Exclusive Private Gathering
- Breath work, Meditation and Conversation
- Delicious Vegetarian Dinner
- Healing Nature Walk
- Enjoy a retreat experience from the convenience of your home
- Learn how to make your dwelling into a sanctuary of peace and light
- Immerse in silence first half of the day and engage with kindred spirits in second half
- Cultivate concentration skills that enhance creativity and clarity
- Master tapping into the power of inner peace & wisdom at any time